Hunting for the perfect large SUV? We thought so since you landed on this page! Honda of San Marcos loves helping customers find the perfect vehicle so we’re comparing two top large SUV contenders: the Toyota Sequoia and Honda Pilot. Read further to see how the 2017 Pilot in San Marcos takes first place.
Sequoia vs. 2017 Pilot Safety Features
Honda of San Marcos knows safety is a top concern for purchasers. Keeping both the driver and all passengers safe remains a top priority for Honda. The 20217 Pilot offers top safety features and we’re exploring them to show you how this vehicle stacks up to the Sequoia.
- The Pilot (except LX) offers optional Collision Mitigation Braking System that uses sensors to warn the driver of a possible collision. If the driver does not react and the system determines a collision is imminent, it automatically applies the brakes to reduce crash impact or avoid it all together. The Sequoia does not offer collision warning or crash mitigation.
- The Pilot Elite comes with cross-path warning system that uses wide-angle radar in the bumper to alert to the driver of vehicles or other objects approaching from the sides. The Sequoia does not offer a cross-path warning system.
- Optional Lane Departure Warning alerts an inattentive driver when the vehicle strays from the middle of the lane. If your vehicle starts drifting from the center lane in the 2017 Sequoia, there is no system to alert you to move the vehicle back on course.
Sequoia vs. 2017 Pilot Features
Additional features the Honda Pilot offers over the Sequoia include:
- Easy fill tire system
- Cap-less fueling system
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
- Drift compensation steering
- Standard third row seat that folds flat into the floor
Test Drive a 2017 Pilot in San Marcos at Honda of San Marcos
Interested in finding out more information on the 2017 Pilot in San Marcos or want to take it for a test drive? Stop by Honda of San Marcos today to see how this SUV stacks up to competition and see how it performs on the open road! We know you’ll love it as much as we do.